Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ANNA'S AWESOME VIDEO WAS SUPPOSED TO GO HERE :(


Happy 28th Birthday YunKyungshi!!!

I can't believe I made a video!!! I must love you a lot!!! hahaha... :)

I hope you have a great birthday and I'll see you when you get back from retreat.

LOVE YOU!!!


Unfortunately, the video isn't uploading so I will have to show you my awesome video when I see you. But I still love you and want to thank you for being such a great friend these past 14 years. Hope you have a great birthday and I'll see you soon. LOVE YOU!!!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. OMG...Anna, I HAVE to see that video! so sad that I can't see it right away! hahah...=)

    I canNOT believe that we've been friends for almost 15 years now...that's insane!! thanx for loving me and being such a good friend despite the ups and downs of different life stages, haha!

    you're the same generous, vibrant person you've been since I first met you in high school. I hope you keep being the same for many years to come!

    thanx for your birthday wishes!
    let's def do some fun stuff this summer!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete