Wednesday, February 29, 2012


dearest. mary, mary, MARY,

hi girlfranggg!  :0)

you are sooooo funnnnn---- you should be a ride at Disneyland... 
 i wish everyday that i could carry you around in my pocket....

hehe :0)
Mary, seriously fa realz i thank God in all my remembrance of you. 
you truly reflect God's bright bright light, 
and thank you for shining that light on my life-

i like you so muchie mary..hehe ...... i may be in lub with you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY 
so so SO glad that you were born 



brie cheese 









1 comment:

  1. BRIE CHEESE!!

    wowww...this is the nicest photo collage anyone has ever made for me...I'm def gonna have to print this out in full color! thanx so much! you love so BIG...=)

    you're always such a joy and encouragement to be around! I'm thankful for your friendship and am SO GLAD u have a reason to be in Philly for a little while at least (so you can't run away! heh heh!!).

    thanx for sharing the things that make you happy (inc. Sufjan!) and the things that make you down (hard to be a student!). glad we can share all these things together!

    thx also for the ways you care even when you yourself are so bz. I know that your efforts to love even when you have so much on your plate will be rewarded from above...=)

    thanx for the many ways in which you show you care!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete