Monday, February 27, 2012

Yo. Hyappah byorthday

Happy Birthday Maria!!!  I just wanted to wish you an awesome awesome birthday!  And since I'm in the library and can't record a video or anything...I'll have this baby tell you instead.


Allow me to translate.  She says: "Happy birthday Maria" about 509 times.

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,  nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- Romans 8:38-39


I hope you have a chance to really reflect on all that God has done in and through your life over the past year....and that you continue to press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.  Happy birthday!!!


And I hope you have as much fun on your birthday as this dog is having!

 
- Alan

1 comment:

  1. ahahah...Alan, why do you know about so many random things?? that baby is super cute (not to mention extroverted) and the doggie is cute too, of course!!

    thanx a lot for the birthday wishes and the verse!! I really like that one...def makes me feel more at peace. actually, the fact that you guys all posted such great msgs HAS made me reflect on the fact that I have a lot to be thankful for.

    I'm sure ur pretty bz but hope med school's treating you ok!

    cu around Ctown!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete