Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Maria!!! I tried to upload a photo of you, Nancy and I from New Years a couple of years ago, but I failed :-( Anyways! It's been such a great couple of years with many memories!! Tennis until 4am, New Years Eve, slumber parties in the 'burbs, karaoke and random failed road trips to the beach to see the sunrise :-). I really hope you have a wonderful birthday! You are such a great sister and I pray that God will bless you this coming 4 years ;-) Happy Birthday!! Love, Christine (Sarver)

1 comment:

  1. hey Christine,

    haha, thanx for mentioning so many fun memories...=). I def really enjoyed myself too and am pretty blessed by how you've handled some of the stuff going on in your life recently! thanx for being so faithful in serving others and persistent to be joyful.

    thanx again for the birthday wishes...I wish you manymany blessings as well!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete