Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dear Maria,

Happy Birthday! In light of this event, I would like to make a list. A list of all the awesome things that you are to me as a friend.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.






Okay... I had a hard time coming up with a few. You still owe me kimchi.

JP


P.S. If a payment isn't made in full by the end of this term, I will be sending debt collectors your direction. If you need to get in touch with my collection agency, the toll free number is 1 (866) 944-8610 Thank you.

If you feel as though you're receiving this message as an error, please ignore and disregard the information above.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH...I totally laughed out loud when I saw this...FUNnay!

    thanx for always cheering me up w/your bright personality and kindness (even though you try your best to sound mean, haha!).

    it's always good to see you and play strings w/you! haha, and karaoke, of course!

    hope things are working out w/ur future plans!
    cu arnd!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete