Monday, February 27, 2012

It's someone's birthday.......
Dearest Maria,
Thank you for so many laughter and joy, your warm and friendly personality have always made my day....I'm so glad to have met you at PUMP!  From random foodie visits to singing our hearts out to karaoke songs, we always had so much fun together.   Thank you for always lending an ear when I needed someone to talk to, and giving me many helpful advices along the way.  Cheers to many more years of friendship, sisterhood, and laughter.  May God continue to bless you and use you in all his ways.


                                                     Happy Birthday =D


P.S. Don't forget to use your bus ticket and come visit DC =D


<3 Nancy

1 comment:

  1. NancyPants!!

    aww, we've def taken advantage of all our hangouts I think! you have such a funny personality and I always liked how we often laugh about the same things (i.e. ur crazy student, Felicity)!

    I do hope that we get many more chances to do so despite the fact ur in D.C....I'm gonna have to dig up that unused ticket I have, haha.

    thx for the bday wishes!

    I miss you!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete