Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love, Christine, Rena & HyeMin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIA!



We're so happy you get to celebrate your birthday this year! Make sure you treasure this day 'cause you only get it once every four years. 
Thanks for being a great room mate!

"I've enjoyed those random talks we shared in the kitchen talking about everything from music, latest movies, and our days in school/work." -Christine

"I enjoy yelling at Dan for no reason." -Rena

"I've enjoyed sharing with you my artworks, and random Korean stuff. I hope your portfolio is going well. I look forward to see it!" -HyeMin

Love you :)


1 comment:

  1. HI!! =) you guys are such fun, caring housemates and I'm glad you were there to celebrate my birthday w/me! thanx for welcoming me to the 2nd floor and keeping me young, haha. I esp. enjoy our holiday dinners and random hangouts.

    Christine - I'm glad I've been getting to know you and interests better throughout the yr...can't wait to share more...=)

    Rena - hahahah. I had to laugh out loud when I read your comment. you're always a riot and I also appreciate your heart to grow and love God.

    HyeMin - it's so good to have a fellow creative to share our passions! I def hope your talent rubs off on me!!

    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete