Monday, February 27, 2012

mariaaaaaa

maria!!! <3 :)

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!
i just wanna say that you are a true blessing in my life...
thanks for all those days where you met up with me, prayed with/for me, and reached out to me!! you REALLY TRULY helped me to grow in Christ and you helped me to grow a faith that causes me to desire a life that honors God. :)
also thanks for being my prayer partner for China! <3 <3 <3
our sisterhood means a lot to me and i hope i can bless you as much as you have blessed me!!!

i love you maria!!!!!!!!
thanks for everything!!!

p.s.
you have an awesome boyfriend... hehehehehehe


1 comment:

  1. heyo Ellen!!!

    thanx for your really nice comments...you're definitely always encouraging and positive...a lot of grace going on your end...=).

    I know we're both bz but it's been good sharing and hope you can come visit again!! it was fun watching you drenching the pesto pasta I made for you in Sriracha sauce, hahaha!

    thx again, friend...=)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete