Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Maria!!
Happy, happy birthday lady!!  It was such a pleasant surprise to run into you at hand drawn noodle on Friday! (I've missed the people (and food) in Philly quite a bit).  It's always a joy to see you and your smiling face :).  I have so enjoyed getting to know you as a sister in Christ these last few years.  I appreciate your servant heart and real joy in the Lord that is so evident in you.  Very exciting that you get to celebrate your birthday this year!  I know it doesn't come every year so I hope you have wonderful plans.  And I hope your day is a great as you are.
<3 Amanda

1 comment:

  1. HI Amanda,

    yea, it was really random but so FUN to run into you and Joanna! I know you're missing Philly but so glad to know that you and Nancypants can keep each other company, hahah! I'm actually planning on visiting her some time so will let you know!

    thanks for also being way too kind (haha, I def feel very undeserving as I read these comments!). you're always a riot and a joy and I can't wait to hang out w/you again!

    take care and hopefully, cu soon!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete