Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Maria!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA!!!!

wow, where to begin after that entrance....hahaha. I can't remember when exactly we met (maybe when I was 9 or 10?) But it seems like you have always been a part of my life somehow. The earliest memory of us together was when I was playing with you and Elizabeth at the Fair in Lancaster or at a church retreat together....and flashforward to high school, where I discovered you and Liz were both in orchestra with me and you performing as first chair concertmistress. And then many years later, when I was working for PUMP in the summer and lo and behold, I run into you out of the blue as another fellow teacher and counselor at that camp for the summer!
We have had so much fun and so many memories, and I am forever convinced that God put you in my life to be an older sister whose advice I never get tired of hearing. I am grateful that you have found a wonderful church community to belong to, that you are an encouraging sister and friend in Christ, and that you still get to play a part in my life.

So Happy, Happy Birthday, Dear Maria ('Maria...I Met a Girl Named Maria") Blessings on your bday! ; )

*Rebekah So

1 comment:

  1. HI Rebekah!!

    thanx for remembering so much...=)...it's true, it does seem uncanny that I keep running into you!! I think I was about 12 or 13 (7th grade) when I first met you so you were prob 10! hahah, I remember your brother too...he def grew a lot taller!!

    I'm glad that you've been so constant in pursuit of having joy and faith and am glad I get to be in the same fellowship as you!

    THANKS for all your birthday wishes!!
    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete