Tuesday, February 28, 2012


happy birthday, maria! <3 



hehehe! who is the creepy person in this picture??
...your 4th "roommate"

maria! 
you're one of the sweetest, thoughtful and caring sister I know! 
I seriously love you so much!!
you have been such a blessing to me since the day I met you...and that was when I was still in college!! I can't believe how time is flying by...but you're so blessed that you're only 7 years old, and I'm getting older. =) hehehe. 

I hope you have a special birthday, because you're such a special and precious sister! 
When God looks down at you, He's smiling so much, because He's so pleased at His beautiful creation! <3

I love you, Maria!!

<3, soo 




1 comment:

  1. SOO!!

    we did meet a while ago! I think it was at the playground of the CCC&C church actually, haha! it's so crazy how things work out sometimes...I didn't know that you would become a sister in Christ back then...=).

    thanx for ALWAYS smiling, being loving and encouraging. I think everyone whose life you touch feels better when you're around...=)

    thanx again for your love and keep being the light that you are...=)
    Maria

    p.s. - I dunno if you and Gloria are influencing each other but that's a pretty goofy/funny picture of you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete