Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dearest Maria,

I wish you the happiest of all birthdays! Sorry for my late post, I just arrived in Brazil from Germany yesterday and was at our manufacturing plant all day... just got back to hotel now (it's 11pm here), but at least I made it!!

I'm so thankful for our friendship and our memories together at CMU, you were a part of some of the happiest years of my life! You are such a great friend and always tried to cheer me up whenever I was down and brought much positiveness to everything around you. :)

Hope we will have the chance to have more happy times together... when I move back from China maybe! Unless I decide to stay here in beautiful Brazil ~ it's quite awesome here.. feels like a vacation even at work. :P

Anyhow, I miss you much and only see you a few hours each time I'm back.
See you again soon my young friend!

Sandy ^__*
(your CMU roommate, in case you know many many Sandy's)


No comments:

Post a Comment