Tuesday, February 28, 2012

With Love, La


Happy Birthday, Maria! You really are pretty wonderful, and I feel honored to be your friend! Hands down you are one of the most supportive people I have ever met. Always helping out where you can, and ALWAYS laughing at my jokes. Thank you for helping me decipher Korean dramas “I’ll be leaving first. Sunbae.” Hahahahahaha And I will never forget all of the things we shared over the years and serving together and celebrating together and picnics in the park with Rebekah and the list goes on and on.  May God bless you four times as much on this birthday…because you won’t have another for four years!

Lots of love,

La


1 comment:

  1. LA vida!! first of all, I laugh at your jokes b/c they're funnay!!! hahah. and I really did love serving w/you and ChanMi...I feel like God really blessed our charming group of internat'l girls and I know they loved you and thought you were just as hilarious as I think you are.

    thanx for your kind words and bday wishes!! I've been missing your humor and spirit and hope to hang out w/you again soOn.

    thanx for being my friend too!!
    =) Maria

    p.s. - you can still use me as a reference to enhance your Kdrama watching experience, hahah.

    ReplyDelete