Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Hey dude!!!!  I thought you might understand better if it was in Korean.  So maybe this video gets it right. ;)

Seriously though, happy birthday!!!  It's been awesome knowing you and life wouldn't have been the same .  I mean what would the Sugar Philly truck look like?!?!?!  In every way you've been a great friend, a kind sister, and a blessing to know.  Though your birthday is every four years, I know we all are thankful you are with us every day.

Happy birthday dude!

Franklin


P.S.  Sorry I can't be there to celebrate. =( In Tennessee for work.....


1 comment:

  1. hey Franklin!

    thanx for your really kind comments and the pretty humorous video! I'm glad to have been a part of Sugar Philly and am always excited whenever I see it mentioned...=)

    it's always good to see you having fun w/life in such creative ways (you're always so bz!) but always reaching out to your friends...thanx for your bday wishes!!

    =) Maria

    ReplyDelete